You are viewing
- Experience of over 30 years in a variety of status with co-op and NPO: Coordinator, ED, Director, President, Consultant.
- Teaching in different universities courses dedicated to co-op and NPO since 1989 including in Université Senghor d’Alexandrie, Université internationale de langue française (Egypt).
- International Development expert in co-ops (ideation, editing, networking) especially in the social and health field.
- Trainer and coach in governance and strategic planning of co-ops and NPO. Intervention in multiple sectors, child care, agricultural cooperatives, forestry cooperatives, media and community radio stations, etc.
- Author of numerous scientific and popular articles, book chapters and books on cooperatives and social enterprises. Books published by Palgrave McMillan (London), UBC Press (Vancouver), The University Press of Quebec, Fides.
- International expertise: Coordinator, Global portrait of cooperatives and mutuals in the field of health and social services, conducted on behalf of the International Summit of Cooperatives (2014); Chair of a panel discussion: Geneva Health Forum (2014); Expert: Doctors Without Borders, Chapter Switzerland (2013); Guest Speaker: United, Nations Alliance for Health Promotion, Ministry of Flemish work, CGSCOP (France), Cooperative Project in Wales (2012); invited by the OECD for writing a chapter contributor to a book on the transformation of social enterprises in developed countries (2009), trainer for the establishment of mutual health organizations from the NGO Socodevi (2001) ; teacher at Senghor University in Alexandria, Egypt (1998 and 2000).
- Since 1984, member of numerous boards and committees of which member of the board of the International Health Co-operative Organization (2001-2013); Jury member for the price 3M Leadership in Health Canada (2011-2013); Member of the Board of Directors, Community Economic Development Corporation Ahuntsic-Cartierville (2008-2011); Member of the Board of Directors, regional development cooperative Montreal-Laval (1997-2003).
- Member, Board of directors, Alliance for Health Promotion (Geneva)
- Member, Board of Directors, Nexus (Toronto)
- Member of the Investment Committee of the Quebec Social Investment Network (RISQ)
- Consultant and project partner health cooperatives (Aylmer, Sherbrooke University, des Collines, St-Denis-sur-Richelieu).
- Initiator of a partnership with Japan to explore the Japanese system of cooperative health and adapt it to Canadian realities. Organizers study tours (2007, 2008, 2010).
- Participant at international conferences since 1985, International conference of young cooperators, Warsaw (Poland) – International Co-operative Alliance Congress, Soul (South Korea) 2001, Oslo (Norway) 2003, Cartagena (Columbia) 2005, Singapore (2007), Cape Town (South Africa) 2013.